2.19.2009

Cars! Cars EVERYWHERE!!

This is what my living room looks like ALL THE TIME.



They are Hot Wheels (and other various toys of the transportation variety). Hundreds and hundreds of Hot Wheels and I feel like they are multiplying like gremlins and taking over my house. Whenever I get them put back in the bucket and shoved into their permanent place under the lamp table (ease of access for the little one, you know), they are usually out again within an hour. AAARRRRGGGHHHH!!!!!!!

Unfortunately, Randy feeds the habit. And since he is a CARSNOB like you would not believe, they have to be HIGH END Hot Wheels, like Mercedes and Porsches.

Is there a treatment for car snobbishness? Anyone? Because it's beginning to run in my family.

6 comments:

MEREDITH said...

I love it. I am so excited to get little cars and trucks and all that fun boy stuff for Hawk I have had my fair share of barbies and baby dolls laying around all over my house... SO let me ask you what you think would be better cars or naked barbie dolls???? LOL seems like they undress them to change the dolls clothes and they never end up getting them dressed!!!

Stephanie said...

I'd have to say cars all the way! The thought of naked Barbies everywhere does put my dilemma into perspective....

Hmachine said...

ummm ya. We have naked barbie dolls AND cars all over the floor. :) FUN!

Tara said...

I love it and encourage it. Darci and I have already had lessons in parking lots over what an Audi is, you can never start too early. :)

Michele said...

Did you sneak into my house and take that pic???? lol The first thing my DS does after he wakes up is walk to his car bin and immediately pull out at least 3 cars (sometimes more, but always at least 3)! lol Boys and their cars!!!

Kiirstin said...

The cure is called "Economic Recession" at least it is for me.