It's amazing how one click of a button can ruin a really good bloglist. Case in point: a few minutes ago when I clicked "Remove" instead of "Cancel." Not to worry, dear friends and family, I still love you. I have pieced together all of your blogs and I am waiting anxiously to add them again. However, blogger refuses to "see" any of your blogs or pick up your URL's. So, I'm giving blogger some personal time to sort out its issues, and hopefully you will all see your names here again soon.
PS--If you read my blog, and would like to be known, and have a blog you think I would like to read, post your URL in the commments please! I like expanding my horizons.
17 years ago
4 comments:
www.thegreenmms.blogspot.com is my family blog
Oh you make me laugh you funny lady...personal time :D :D
LOL we all need a little personal time once in a while to 'sort' things out, right?! :)
Has life calmed down since the mudding incident? D thought that was GREAT btw!!!
STEPHANIE!! Hopefully you can hear me singing this to you. I came across your blog through Lindsay's or Tara's. It's great to catch up on what you've been up to. We now have 2 kiddos. You can catch our blog at http://thegriffiths.wordpress.com. Hope all is well. Talk to you soon! -Kelly
Post a Comment