3.24.2009

Be Nice To Your Body, And It Will Return The Favor

I woke up this morning to a nice feeling--the feeling of being able to move without wanting to scream. My back is doing much better today. Ibuprofen, Tylenol, the muscle relaxers Randy brought home with him last night, heat and ice packs, and lots of bed rest have worked their miracles. I'm definitely not back to normal, but as long as I move slowly and don't bend at the waist I feel pretty good. Hopefully tomorrow will show even more improvement. Until then, I'm taking it easy (READ: still in pajamas in bed with a heat pack).

4 comments:

Michele said...

Good for you. Take it easy as ypu can with a little one running around! :-)

Tara said...

Oh my goodness! I'm so sorry.

Kirsty said...

How are you feeling today? I have been worried about you! Thanks for always stroking my ego on les blog. I love you! I hope you are continuing in kindness.
xo

Jamie H. said...

I hope you get feeling better!! Until then...play the "I'm in pain"-card and enjoy staying in your pj's all day and being pampered! How often does that happen to a mom!!;)