Today, she swayed one more devotee to her cult.
I was sitting on the couch with Carter while he played a computer game. The game was kind of out of his league, and he kept losing so the game kept having to reload. As you know, during the reloading process, websites feel it necessary to subject us to ads. Well, I wasn't watching the screen, and all of a sudden Carter said, out of the blue, "I LOVE chicken nuggets, Mom." I said "Mmm-hmm" and then looked at the computer screen to see him lovingly stroking the face in this image:

After which he said, "Mom, I LOVE that chicken-girl."
Wow. He is totally his father's son.
2 comments:
Hilarious!!
ROFL! I am troubled to report that I have eaten a Wendy's burger *three nights in a row* (in addition to my regular dinner!!).
This is not usual behaviour for me, as I am not a red meat eater for the most part, but the cravings I have been having can be likened only unto pregnancy (not pregnant!) and we know those should never be denied. I looked it up this morning and apparently Wendy's is lower in fat and the other kill-you stuff then many of the others, so I am somewhat comforted. Your boys have wholesome taste in other women.
Post a Comment