11.30.2008

I'm thankful for family

This week, I got to spend time with all my brothers and sisters at once. This never happens in our family, but since Daegan and Amy moved a little closer to us, hopefully it will happen more often.

Thursday everyone contributed to an amazing Thanksgiving dinner at Cameron and Angelica's house. (Great job on the turkey, Ang.) All the little cousins had a chance to get reacquainted with each other while the adults gorged themselves on pie and played games. And ate more pie.

Friday we got together again for dinner at Kiirstin's house and exchanged gifts. (Great job on the enchiladas, Ang.)

Saturday, all of us climbed on the train and rode to temple square to see the lights. I have come to realize why my parents were never keen on taking us to places like Disneyland or the mall on Black Friday, because the older I get the more I hate crowds. But the lights were beautiful, and it was nice to have all of us together again. (Well, almost all of us. Randy had to work, and we really missed him.)





2 comments:

Allayne and Brent said...

I would have loved to have been in your crowd this weekend. I am thankful for all of you. Love, Mom

Emily said...

Oh my gosh, great family picture. I have such fond memories with all of your family. Please tell them all hello. I almost didn't recognize Kiirsten. She was still a kid when I left Rexburg. Enjoy the Christmas season!!!