11.03.2008

And here we go....

Hello, and welcome to my blog. I know Daegan thought he was the last person in North America to start one, but he was wrong. And Barbara didn't believe me, but I waited so long to start blogging because I couldn't think of a brilliant name for my blog. However, I've given up on that ideal, and so here I present to you.....The Archibald Post--snippets of news, opinion, and entertainment from me regarding our family and life in general.

Please have patience with me, because I am still trying to learn all the tips and tricks of having a fun blog. Hopefully you will "subscribe" to my scribblings and come back often.

So, in honor of the recently celebrated Halloween holiday, I present to you a link to my recent favorite video...with apologies because I haven't taken the time to learn how to embed video yet. Happy viewing!

http://www.nbc.com/Saturday_Night_Live/video/clips/snl-digital-short-the-mirror/224715/

2 comments:

amyorr said...

Yeah Steph! I blog way more than facebook. Maybe thats why you started. To keep in touch with me. Sweet. Now to get Kiirstin on board. I'm excited to see more updates from the Archibald Post

Megan B. said...

Great video! I can't believe I never saw that one. Thanks for sharing it. Glad you're finally blogging. :)