1.26.2009

Lindsay, this one's for you.

My friend Lindsay posted this recipe on her blog yesterday, and I swear to you all that I have been daydreaming about these things ever since. So today, on the way home from school, I stopped at the store and bought the stuff to make them. I made them BEFORE dinner (big mistake) which explains the gaps on the cookie sheet. Carter liked them, too.



Line up pretzels on a cookie sheet, then place Rolos on top. Stick them in a 250 degree oven for 2-5 minutes. With broken pieces of pretzel, mush down the Rolo into the gaps in the pretzels and leave the pretzel piece on top. Drizzle with white chocolate (I just melted white chocolate chips) and let harden. DIVINE!!!!

Thanks, Linds!

4 comments:

Lindsay Jane said...

Yes! I'm so glad you liked them. My white chocolate did not turn out nearly as well as yours - my drizzles were more like blobs. The chocolate thickened too quickly so I think I'll try white chocolate chips next time.

Hmachine said...

these are one of our FAVORITES!!! We usually smoosh them down with an M&M. :) yummy. now i want to make them. :)

Jen Davis said...

Steph,

You make these things and then you don't share. Seabreeze, Shelley and I love pretzels and Rolos. I'm just saying that 2,000 plus miles of distance doesn't diminish how yummy your treats look. We miss you!

Angelica said...

You can use a whole pecan instead of the broken pretzels on top. I'm not sure which I like better. I tried them after I read your post. A friend had them at Christmas with the pecan so I tried them both ways when I made them. Anyway, both delish! How did you get your white choc to look so good? Mine were globs.