I have decided that whenever I am having a bad day, I will look at this picture and say to myself, "Self, it could be worse. At least you didn't try to go skiing today like that poor schmuck."
EVERYONE has told me that J looks exactly like D since she was born!!! I'm not sure how I missed the gene pool there, but I think D's pretty handsome and J's pretty darn cute, so I guess it's a good thing!!! :) :) I think D likes it when people say she looks like him. :)
Mom, writer, editor, book lover, English MASTER, daughter, sister, friend, outdoor adventurer (sometimes), food lover, fun seeker, all-around neat gal. (Can I say that about myself? Yes. Yes I can.)
3 comments:
So true. This is why I am terrified of the ski lift. I think it is the hardest part about skiing.
LOL, LOL, LOL!!!! That would definitely be a BAD day. But it sure is funny for the rest of us!! :)
EVERYONE has told me that J looks exactly like D since she was born!!! I'm not sure how I missed the gene pool there, but I think D's pretty handsome and J's pretty darn cute, so I guess it's a good thing!!! :) :) I think D likes it when people say she looks like him. :)
Post a Comment