1.13.2009

Seriously? SERIOUSLY?!

You know, I love books. I freely admit to being a book geek. And I take full responsiblity for my choice to become an English major. But even I--book lover and English major that I am--find this stack of books a wee bit daunting.



For THREE classes?? Seriously??

4 comments:

Hmachine said...

oh steph, I'm sooooo sorry! I'm not a huge reader, so that just looks scary, scary to me!! :) movies??? cliff notes??? I'd be ALL over those! :) Good luck! You can do it!

Michele said...

Dang, I hope you don't put your back out lugging all those books around!! lol Good luck on your classes! At least you don't have to read them all in one week (hopefully! lol)

Megan B. said...

Wow, that's a pretty big stack! I think Masterpiece on PBS just did Tess of the D'urbervilles, maybe they will re-run it.

Jen Davis said...

Are you and Shelley in some kind of "English Major Literature Nerd" competition? While I love to read, I am glad I don't have to read those book. I am going back to reading The Shining now...