12.05.2008

The Gift of Christmastime

It's Christmastime! I love this time of year, although this year it still feels more like autumn than Christmas. Last week, I put away the fall decorations and hauled out the boxes of Christmas decorations to spruce up the house. And my sweet husband Randy took time out of his busy schedule to help me put up Christmas lights last Friday. He didn't want to, but he did it for me. It's a good thing he loves me!

I love this time of year because we get to focus on all the good we have in our lives and the good things we can do for others. And we can also focus on the reason--Christ. He is the source of everything good.

So I want to wish you all a MERRY CHRISTMAS and I hope that all of us can enjoy this season to the fullest.


No comments: