11.27.2009

A Good Week.

We had a fun week this week (despite the fact that it was deadline week....and I missed it by two days).

It all started with a snowfall. I love the fact that Carter is old enough to start doing grown-up things, like helping Randy shovel the driveway.







What a manly man.

Then we ate this.



Yummmmmmmmy.

Today, Carter and I took the time to get some serious finger painting done.



We painted some other things, too.



I saw this today, and it made me smile.



I find them at random times and in random designs all over the house. They're like crop circles....only they're made by a really cute four-year-old instead of creepy aliens who are trying to take over the earth.

I also got some Christmas shopping done today, and figured out what I'm doing for neighbor gifts. That alone puts me light years ahead of where I was this time last year. Yay me!

Brendan and Camryn are staying here this weekend, and Randy has the day off tomorrow, so Christmas decorating--here we come!

I love this time of year!

1 comment:

Kirsty said...

How have you not aged a day in 15 years??? You and your boy are simply adorable. Love the artwork!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your quitting. :) No more deadline weeks!!