11.03.2009

Batman for President.

Today, on the way home from work, I picked up Carter from daycare and explained that instead of going home so he could take a nap, we were going to the high school around the corner from our house so that I could vote.

ME: "Do you know what it means to vote?"

CARTER: "Yes."

ME: "What does it mean?"

CARTER: "I don't know."

ME: "It means we get to choose a person to be President of the United States, or the mayor, or a city councilman or..."

CARTER: "...or BATMAN!!"

Hmmm. Batman. I never thought of that. When it comes to politicians, Batman beats everyone, right? Yeah. I'm voting for HIM.

4 comments:

Megan B. said...

I'm with Carter. I would definitely vote for Batman! He's the ultimate crime fighter! :)

Jen Davis said...

Christian Bale is totally hot. I have voted for people for lamer reasons than hotness.

Viva Batman!

Marcy said...

Batman is certainly a better option than most of the candidates I've seen lately.

Megan said...

Hey back! Good to hear from you. Thanks for the hair tips. I love getting caught up. Oh, and I would vote for Batman too, the Christian Bale version of course.