I love these as well, but I still like Walmart!!! HAHAHAHA I can go there with all 3 screaming kids and not be the center of attention because you know there is the lady with the t-shirt that says "I like it from behind!" ;) (I seen the website and that was one of the many but she was from UTAH)
Mom, writer, editor, book lover, English MASTER, daughter, sister, friend, outdoor adventurer (sometimes), food lover, fun seeker, all-around neat gal. (Can I say that about myself? Yes. Yes I can.)
2 comments:
I laugh till I cry when I go to that website. As if I needed any more reasons not to shop there. LOL
I love these as well, but I still like Walmart!!! HAHAHAHA I can go there with all 3 screaming kids and not be the center of attention because you know there is the lady with the t-shirt that says "I like it from behind!" ;) (I seen the website and that was one of the many but she was from UTAH)
Post a Comment