12.13.2009

Buyer Beware.

I love my husband.

Even when he looks like this:



This is a sweater of Randy's own design, constructed in honor of his company Christmas party which was held earlier this week. He was on the organizing committee for the party and convinced his co-workers that the evening wouldn't be complete without an ugly Christmas sweater contest; and that naturally he should be an example and set the bar high for the other contestants.

He planned and schemed for weeks. WEEKS. I'm not exaggerating.



Here's the kicker: he planned all along to sell it on ebay when he was finished. That's right, my friends. You, too, can bid on this one-of-a-kind novelty Christmas sweater! It's as easy as clicking on this link.

It's the perfect gift for that special someone....who happens to be on the naughty list this year.

3 comments:

Daegan said...

That's Hawt.

Aimee said...

Do I see some kind of strange resemblance to his father in planning and scheming for weeks about some christmas attire??? Oh dear. . .

Aimee said...

But I have to say it's awesome Rand, good one! :)